Friday, June 1, 2012

Thursday group

I want to make something clear. This group is meant to be a show-up-when-you-can kind of thing. It will be designed in such a way that you can come to one meeting, or all of them. It could end in July or August, or continue through the school year. I have never "done" ministry this way--just letting things happen and not stressing about the "outcome" or "result" :). It is so freeing, yet scary for me.

Will you pray for me and those who are participating (either on their own or with the group) to let God work as he will in our lives, using his word, our circumstances and each other to form us into who He wants us to be? I need that so badly!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to come! I will keep all of us in this group in my prayers, as I believe that the power of prayer is one of God's greatest gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will definitely come when I can!

    ReplyDelete